IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE POLICY, YOU MUST NOT USE THE CHEF FRANKIE BAKERY SERVICES.
What Personal Information is collected by CHEF FRANKIE BAKERY?
- Identification and contact data (e.g. internal identifier);
- Connection data (e.g. IP address);
- Location data (e.g. country of origin).
For what purposes is the Personal Information used?
- Customize and improve the Services;
- Analyze and provide statistics of the use of the Services;
- Manage obvious unlawful conduct and misuse of the Services;
- Send newsletters and promotions;
- Process job applications.
Is the Personal Information shared with third parties?
We may use subcontractors to collect and process your Personal Information on our behalf and for our benefit, in order to provide certain services such as sending e-mails and processing payments. These subcontractors may be located outside of North America. When the Personal Information is shared with our subcontractors, we take reasonable contractual measures to adequately protect the Personal Information.
How can you contact CHEF FRANKIE BAKERY or request that your Personal Information be deleted?
Attn: Legal Department
By email at : email@example.com
By mail at: 475 Desrochers, Quebec, QC, Canada – G1M 1C3
Last updated: November 23, 2022